Thursday, June 4, 2009

My favorite pictures of all time!


As you can probably tell, I edit a lot of my photos. Not all of these are edited obviously, but I love them ALL.


Ellen and I at our 5 year class reunion



Emma and Kaden at the Fire House Field Trip, they were totally in their element!



Myles and I on New Years Eve '09







The Boog! I tell ya, It doesnt get much cuter than that!




The Best Present Ever




Boog rocking out the Shades!



Myles and Emma riding Sugar




Need I say more, I made the color obnoxious for a reason. Yes, this is my Emma.




Emma and Sugar (or as Emma says "Shurger", my little southern girl)


Dont you just love them all!


And for good measure....BAM!

(yes, its a matter of pride! It may be small to some people, but to me...welll...BAM)




No comments:

Post a Comment