Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Sassy Cassi

Just some new pics of Cassidy from my phone...notice they all have a blurry spot!


Rockin' the shades!


Playing on her slide, being her usual ornery self.



Covered in Cottage Cheese!
*Funny Story about Cottage Cheese...Apparently Cassidy loves cottage cheese. Last night at dinner I was feeding her and I had a spoonful of corn. Cassidy shakes her head and looks at her plate...I try again with the corn...she shakes her head...then again, so finally I dump the corn off and pick up the cottage cheese-she's happily eating! Later when Myles was eating, she wanted back up to the table of course, so I put her up there with her plate again. I come back in 5 minutes and she had completely ate all of the cottage cheese and scooted the corn and rice off to the verrry edge!
**PS. she didnt look like this when she ate cottage cheese last night! None of it went to waste!

No comments:

Post a Comment