Friday, June 26, 2009

Restaurant Review: -5 stars.

Wendys in Fairfield.
The worst Wendy's I have ever been to in my LIFE!

First of all its 90+ degrees outside, and they have NO air conditioning...the employees are soaked with sweat, the butter for the baked potato's is melted in the container, the atrium is emitting waves of heat into the restaurant, and only 1 ceiling fan works.

Second, I only went there because I wanted to try their asian boneless wings...They gave me a spicy chicken sandwich. Luckily Natalie switched me and I still got to try them.

Also, They had a senior citizen bingo game going on and there were 3 open tables left, each seated 4 people, we had 6. The other open table is all the way across the room (next to the atrium putting off heat).

And Ellen and Natalie both got salads and they were slimy! UGH! BLECH!


On the plus side, WENDY was there, she was calling the bingo game! (the manager's name was also Wendy, which I thought was pretty funny)

*Funny Story* They were sitting there calling bingo letters...B6....G19....etc....I12...Cassidy says "EYE, EYE" and shoves her french fry in her eyeball. I guess she was paying attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment