Monday, July 20, 2009

Hair it is!



As you all know, I do NOTHING with my hair! Its not that I'm emotionally attached to it. It's more like I'm detached from it. I just wash it, put it up, go to bed, and the next morning I start all over. Everyone is always telling me I should wear it down, yada yada! It had really gotten long, like middle of my back long so it took FOREVER to fix where it would look decent! Well, Chasity and I took a trip to Effingham on Friday, and seeing as to how her daughter thinks that since I never fix my hair or makeup, then she doesnt either. We decided to get our hair cut, after all I guess I'm going to have to be a better example of feminity! We went to a couple of places, and finally went to Keracutz, where they had walkin appointments available. I am so glad we got in there, the girl that cut mine did a great job! I gave her general ideas of length and layers and she did the rest! I think she was afraid I was going to freak out about cutting that much off. She kept saying, "you know, thats a lot of hair, dont you?!" Anyways, I highly recommend Keracutz to anyone! I think I will drive back up there for another haircut someday! (*and its right down the road from Arby's, can't go wrong there!)






So here is a picture of my hair straight, after she cut it.



She said it was a "100% improvement!" Gee thanks, that makes me feel so good!


And because wearing it curly takes SO much less time now, here it is curly.


And can I just say, I have a crooked mouth, eye, something! I know Ellen will agree!

No comments:

Post a Comment