Monday, July 20, 2009

Misc.



Here are the pictures of Emma's glasses as promised. Emma is always telling everyone, "don't you think I look 7 or 10?"





This picture is of her in the car on the way home from her eye docter. Doesn't she look excited?









And when I was taking Emma's picture, I hear "Chheeeessssseee" from the backseat, so I took this picture too! Isn't she cute here!





----------------------------------------------------------------



Poor Boog has such a bad reaction to bug bites! They usually get HUGE and ooze for a couple of days. This was taken friday morning. She had two bites that were actually on her temple but swelled her eye. She got the bites on weds night and she actually had a hard time opening her eye when she woke up on friday.



Cassidy is becoming just about as chipper in the mornings as Emma is, Can't you tell in this picture! Thats just what I need, two grouchy kids in the mornings!

No comments:

Post a Comment