Monday, September 28, 2009

Flatland Jam 2009


Ellen and I went to the Flatland Jam this Saturday night. It was...____________(amazing, awesome, unbelievable, a blast). You pick, there are no wrong answers.

Jason Boland and the Stragglers






Luke Bryan. He was amazing!




Matt Poss and Phil Pritchett. Need I say more...Its never bad!


Pat Green. ehh...Not the reason I went and not the reason I stayed! Just not a fan.


Woody in the Morning...the reason we stayed. :) Nah, but he is a cool guy!



A little disappointing that Matt Poss canceled, but at least we got to see him a little. Even if it was only a few songs. Glad we didnt go home when we got the news...:) Luke Bryan was definetely worth sticking around for. Jason Boland wasnt too bad, didnt get to see much of his show. Phil Pritchett, JW and Stu were just as good the second time as they were the first time I seen them. Love 'em. Pat Green...not so much!


All in all, the best time I've had in a LONG time!













No comments:

Post a Comment