Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Night 2 Prognosis: 3/4 Good.

Well last night we moved the bed. Cassidy didnt want to lay down, she kept wanting to sit up and play. If I would leave the room, she would get down and follow me or start playing with the dress up clothes and baby dolls. Finally after about an hour she laid down and went to sleep. It is so weird to me to be in the house with both kids asleep! For 17 months, Cassidy has went to bed when I did. I dont know what to do with myself...I am afraid to breathe in case I wake them up!

Anyways, last night or I should say, this morning, I heard crying at about 4am. I looked down the hall and here comes Cassidy wondering down the hall crying. She looks in the bathroom...living room...dining room... Finally I said her name and she came running! She doesnt usually wake up in the night so I think that once she gets used to it, she will be fine!

* I didnt take a picture last night because once she went to sleep finally I was afraid turning the light on would wake her up and I would have to start all over again!

No comments:

Post a Comment