Thursday, September 24, 2009

Prinzel Thief

Yesterday when I went to pick up Emma from school, She walked out with dirty streaks down her face and a sad look. I asked her what was wrong and she just buried her head in my leg and started crying. I asked her teacher what was going on and she said that Emma had something to tell me. Of course, by this time, Emma was crying too hard to talk. So she tells me that when she passed out snacks, everyone got two pretzel sticks. The little girl Emma sits with raised her hand and said that she only got one. So her teacher asks Emma, "Emma did you take her pretzel?...." And Emma starts crying. She said that she didnt get in too big of trouble but that she wanted Emma to tell me because she knew that she wouldnt do it again if she had to.

So on the way home, Emma is trying tell me that it was an accident. Even though the pretzel wasnt on her side, it just somehow got mixed up with Emma's...(?) So finally after we had the talk about lying and stealing, I asked her what she was NOT going to do tomorrow or ever again. Emma says after a moment, "well....I'm sure not going to steal any more prinzel's!"

No comments:

Post a Comment