Thursday, October 1, 2009

25 revelations about myself

Revelation of the Day.


6. I try to forget that I’m a failure because I didn’t finish college.

I do think about going back to school some day for business...

Of course, I would have to pay the $300.00~ overdue book fees that way they would let me in the doors. Hey in my defense, the purpose of the book was for 'research' and the book was due back before I got all my 'research'ing done. When I was finished with it, I returned it! I'm telling you, they make big money on them dang book fines!

On a happier note, I recieved a 100% on my Philosophy of Education thesis at EIU. They even wanted me to present it to the Board of Education.

I turned them down, after all, I would have had to go check that dang book out again and do more research because I had NO IDEA what I even wrote about!

The definition of : philosophy, n. 1. to babble in big words. 2. to make more sense in your head than what comes out of your mouth.

Look it up if you think I'm kidding!

No comments:

Post a Comment