Friday, October 9, 2009

25 revelations about myself


11. I have ‘friends’ but not like Ellen and Natalie. Even though Ellen is technically my sister, more often she is the other ‘best friend’. We are not all mushy sisterly love, just one of the girls. I don’t know what I would do without them; we understand each other like no other people can and we have been that way since high school.

Honestly...It's kind of scary sometimes that 3 people that different can think the same thing. When we were in high school, we dressed in 3 different styles and to this day, we have 3 different styles. Of course, we have rotated those styles. I cant say that I dress up very often...well, ever. And Ellen, who wore a softball uniform and sandals to our high school graduation, is very dressy. It takes her like 3 hours to get ready to go anywhere. (seriously!)

We have had our kids together, been through school, jobs, men, etc together, made new friends, sometimes together and sometimes apart. I cant say we always agree with each other and we may give each other space to work through something, but we can always start back at Square 1 like we never left.

And...NO, Ellen and I have never switched places in school or even wanted to! I know you were wanting to ask that question. For God's Sake, We dont even look like each other! (riiiiight....)

1 comment:

  1. i do not take three hours to get ready, nor have i ever!!! geez maybe an hour or hour n a half, but never three and if it did take three, you two took that long too

    ReplyDelete