Wednesday, October 14, 2009

25 revelations about myself

14. Sometimes I wish that I could stay at home with my kids but I feel obligated to stay where I am at because certain people depend on me. I don’t know that we could make it financially without the second income.

ok, ok, I lied. I KNOW we couldnt make it without the second income right now! I never thought I would be one to want to be a stay-at-home mom. Honestly though, I am so jealous of them. I would love to just take care of my kids and be able to satisfy all their quirky habits. I am just afraid that if I stayed home I wouldnt be able to satisfy their hunger, because I wouldnt be able to afford to feed them! On another note, I dont think I could let my dad down because he's counting on me to work here for the rest of my life...Yep, I'm a lifer!

No comments:

Post a Comment