Monday, October 26, 2009

Cassidy and the "ssseeee"s

Cassidy loves to play outside. She especially likes to go see the "ssseeee". (Which are Horse's in her world)


She walks up to the fence and talks to them for awhile.

Then she walks over to the gate and leans through hollering at the top of her lungs at them. Seriously, I should have taken a video!

First baby Apache comes over, he is definitely not intimidating! Him and Cassidy have words. Cassidy started pulling grass and giving it to him.

By now, Jake has seen the grass and ran little Apache off. Now I'm not sure, because she didn't say, but I'm thinking that Cassidy is trying to figure out whether she is gonna lose a finger if she feeds him grass!
I guess she thought he would be safe! She is so not afraid of them. You really have to watch her because there is a gap in the gate where the dogs run through and I caught her trying to squeeze through there. Luckily she is never unsupervised out there!
The next day, Jon, Ellen, and I went to Orscheln's and we let Cassidy play with the little animals for awhile. (I apologize if you are in retail, I'm sure this is very annoying to have to straighten back up!) Anyways, we look down and Cassidy was taking EVERY horse off the shelf and setting them down beside her. She had her own little herd going!


She loves her "sssseeee"s!






No comments:

Post a Comment