Tuesday, October 27, 2009

little Rocky

We went to Wal-Mart last night and of course the girls thought that meant to automatically start acting like hoodlums. They definitely had their moments! We were walking through the little girls clothes just looking at things and next thing we know Emma and Rayne are running through the racks of coats. So Ellen goes over there and thunks them on the head. You know, the discreet little thumps on the head that are appropriate for public places. Emma immediately starts crying and holding her eye. Ellen is insistent that she did not hit her eye but Emma starts in with, "Oh My Gosh, Now I'm gonna have a black eye! I cant believe you hit my eye! I'm gonna have a black eye!" Very dramatic.

So on the way home, Emma is sitting there quietly and suddenly she says, "Don't tell Daddy that Ellen hit me in the eye! Just tell him I got into a fight with another kid!"

...Your guess is as good as mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment