Tuesday, October 13, 2009

25 revelations about myself

13. I did not necessarily enjoy being pregnant but I loved giving birth to my kids. (Although technically I don’t remember much of Emma’s birth!) I was proud to be capable of doing it. I would secretly like to have a home birth but I know Myles would NEVER agree because he comes from a very anti-natural standpoint. Not that there is anything wrong with that but I am a believer that your body is made to handle certain things and that medical intervention can sometimes impede the process.

Hmmm...yeah, I cant add much more to that. I know it could raise a few eyebrows, but women have been doing it for centuries. I don't understand why people think that it is impossible to have a baby without IVs and monitors and breakaway delivery beds! When I say home-birth, I don't mean completely unassisted, but wouldn't it be awesome to have midwife come to your house, have the baby, and never have to go anywhere!

I've only told this to a couple people and they think I'm crazy! Oh well, It's not like I would ever get the chance anyways!

No comments:

Post a Comment