Thursday, October 29, 2009

25 revelations about myself

23. I do like to be around people but not a whole bunch at one time, I like to be able to carry on a conversation or listen in with all the people I am around.

I'm sure people probably think I'm grouchy or unsociable sometimes, but really, I'm not. I would just rather be sitting and talking with a couple close friends than be at a party with 50 people who have to scream small talk at each other.


Changing the subject....

Last Night, Emma and I were reading her book from school. When she finished I was asking her what words rhymed with Tap, Cat, Am, etc

Me: Whats words rhyme with Am?
Emma: "Jam, Mam, Pam, lamb, Ham, Da...." and she throws her hand over her mouth!

This is also the kid who sings, "Toes in the water, BUTT in the sand, Not a worry in the world, COLD SODA in my hand!"

I can't even make her cuss! You would never know that this is the kid who once told my dad to "Shut the door or I'll kick your A**!"

No comments:

Post a Comment