Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Terrible Two-sday

Myles' mom got to watch the girls yesterday because of Christopher Columbus day. I think she got a taste of just how "busy" Cassidy is! She was saying how she hits the ground running as soon as she wakes up, how she eats ALL the time, and how she gets into absolutely everything! It doesn't take me long to sum her up; one word, "ornery"!




Here she is down at Ellen's last night. Her poor computer was about to have seizures, Cassidy had so many things pulled up on it! She loves buttons, and is obsessed with appliances and remotes, and phones, anything with buttons! Anyone that cute with a smile that evil...well, they have to be capable of mass destruction! Look at her, the orneriness is seeping out of her eyes.




Don't Worry, We put it on the Delicate Cycle!

After we got home, I pulled the clothes out of the dryer and took them into the living room. I was sidetracked for a minute by the show that Myles was watching and the next thing I knew, I hear, "Hey!", and then evil mischievous laughter. I look in there and this is what I see. As you can see she was extremely proud of herself!



When I tried to reach in and pull her out, she scooted back as far as she could and cackled. I had to start piling cold wet clothes from the washer on top of her before she decided it wasn't fun anymore.






Cassidy also has an obsession with shoes. She tromps all over the house in various shoes, sometimes they match, sometimes not. One of the first words she learned was "shoe".


Trying to put on Daddy's boots.



Here she is saying, "Shoooeee"




No comments:

Post a Comment